We’ve made sure to make our theme licensing as simple as possible so you can start using our products without any inconvenience caused by understanding the policy.With 1 license you can:
- 1. Use a theme in a single end product (on a single domain).
- 2. Use a theme in a single end product of your client.
- 3. Customise theme files in any way you want.
- 1. Use a theme on more stores than the license allows you.
- 2. Sublicense, distribute or resell any theme assets.
- 3. Resell a modified theme.
If you need to use a theme on more than one stores, we offer multiple licenses options for all of our premium themes.
By purchasing our resources you are being granted a license to use these files for specific uses under certain conditions. Ownership remains with Outlane, and you are required to abide by the following licensing terms.You can:
- 1. Use purchased products in commercial and noncommercial projects without any attribution.
- 2. Use purchased products in one or many of your client’s projects (websites, apps, etc).
- 3. Modify the resources according to your requirements to create and distribute end products.
- 4. Use a purchased item multiple times.
- 1. Sell or distribute our products on your site or other marketplaces.
- 2. Sublicense, distribute or resell any source files of our illustrations and graphics.
- 3. Use and distribute our products in open-source projects.
For any license questions that are not clarified here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We don't issue any refunds for our digital products because they cannot be returned physically. Even if you change your mind about an item or bought an item by a mistake, we’re not obligated to issue a refund.
If you have any questions regarding our products prior purchase, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to clarify all your questions.
By purchasing an item on outlane.co, you confirm our license terms and refund policy.